Sunday, July 28, 2013

Drama Script of Romeo and Juliet Parody


Once upon a time in a remote town, that is named Verona there is a kingdom where lived a beautiful princess with her parents the king and queen, the beautiful daughter named Juliet, she always gets strict supervision and care of both parents so that every time he's out of the palace was always guarded by a bodyguard, ever since she was a teenager to adulthood as now there is a guard who always guard, the guard named Tybalt. * On the other side of the city there is a man poor but handsome orphan who lives alone after the death of his parents, in order to survive he just ate cassava from small cassava garden left both parents. The man named
Romeo.
ACT 1
SCENE 1       : Romeo’s house.
(One day, on his  house, Romeo the poor and orphan boy who was bemoaning his fate handsome poor because they have no parents, treasures and love.)
Romeo             : (monolog)
(To calm the mind, Romeo memustuskan to go to a beautiful place that she felt calmer.)
SCENE 2       : Garden
(while in a  garden, Juliet and her friends get a walk and looking for beautiful flower)
Juliet                : wow... all flower in this garden are beautiful, the red one, the white one, the yellow one and the others.
Angela             : yes, all flower are beautiful, I like the white one.
Daniela            : the red one is more beautiful.
Juliet                : I prefer the purple one.
(while Juliet and friends looking for the beautiful flower, Romeo is coming and look at them in distance)
Romeo             : (OMG… it’s an angel…?! I can’t believe it!) ()
(Juliet looked at Romeo in deep, while Rome o looked at…)
(Then, Juliet’s guard force her and friends to back into the palace)
ACT 2
SCENE 1       : PALACE
(the guard reports to the king about “kejadian” in the garden)
The guard        : your majesty, when we were in the garden, we met a poor man who always look the princes Juliet, vice versa, I think they love each other.
King                : (angry) what?!!! A poor man?!!!. No…!!! call Juliet…!
The guard        : yes, your majesty.
King                : I’m a king, and I’m a respected person, my daughter is a princes, I don’t want she is falling in love with a wrong man, it will break my reputation. It should be stop.
(Juliet and the guard are coming)
Juliet                : do you call me dad?
King                : yes.
Juliet                : what is happening dad?
King                : what did you do in the garden?
Juliet                : my friends and I just looked at the flower.
King                : don’t lie to me…!
Juliet                : what do you mean? I really don’t understand.
King                : did you meet a man?!
Juliet                : (worry and shy) uh… emmm… yeah…
King                : do you like him?
Juliet                : (terdiam)
King                : you know, we are a respect family, and you are a princes, how can you like a poor man? Do you want to embarras me? Do you want to break our reputation?
Juliet                : but, dad...
King                : shut up...! from today, you don’t allow to go out from your bedroom until you sure that you don’t like him anymore. Tybalt, bring her into her bedroom.
Tybalt              : yes, your majesty. (bring Juliet into her bedroom)
Juliet                : dad... listen to me, please... daaaaad...
King                : (buang muka)
SCENE 2       : Juliet’s bedroom
Juliet                : (crying)
Queen              : (come into Juliet’s bedroom), hey, my sweetheart, may I come in?
Juliet                : yes, mom. (tersedu-sedu)
Queen              : hey, are you crying? You looks not beautiful when you are crying, just stop it, I understand your feeling, you know your father, right? Sometime, he will understand, just go it the flow, honey.
Juliet                : thanks mom. (little smile)
Queen              : how do you feel now?
Juliet                : better.
Queen              : just take a rest, I should go, bye.
Juliet                : bye.
SCENE 3       :
Knows the king angry with Romeo, the poor, orphan and lonely but still hansome man. Angela tells him about that. Romeo, the poor, orphan and lonely but still handsome man is confuse.
Angela             : hey, man,  you know, the king know when you saw us in the garden, he thought that you disrespect him, because of your status. So, my advice, don’t try to get close with us anymore.
Romeo             : what do you mean?
Angela             : (go back to palace quickly)
Romeo             : hey...! hey...!
Romeo             : what does she mean? I don’t understand, why the king is angry with me? What did I do? Is it wrong if i like someone?, no, there must be something I do. (monolog)
Act 3
SCENE 1       : somewhere in the town.
Romeo give a letter to Angela. To be given to someone he loves.
Romeo             : hey, can you help me?
Angela             : what can I do for you, lte’s say quickly because i’m in hurry.
Romeo             : I have a letter, can you give this to...
Angela             : ok, I know... bye... (take the letter and leave)
Romeo             : hey...! whatever, I think she knows what should she does.
SCENE 2 :
But, Tybalt see the happen, and he takes the letter and give it to the king. the King take the letter and read it.
King                : Huh...! how dare that poor, orphan and lonely but still handsome man sends my daughter this letter. Is he bored to live?!!! Huh?!!! Let me read the letter.
(the king reads the letter)
Just the negative point.
King                : Hahaha... good, finally he realize that he is not in same level with us. Hahahahahaha.... give this to juliet, make sure she reads it. Hahahaha...
(give the letter to Tybalt)
Tybalt              : with pleasure, your majesty.
SCENE 3       :
Juliet read the letter and feels happy. (the coice of the poor, orphan and lonely but still handome man, Romeo)
In the end of the letter: I hope we can meet once more, in the garden, tommorow morning. I will wait for your coming.
Juliet    : yes, we will.
ACT 4
SCENE 1       :
Juliet permitt to the kin g for go to the garden with her friends.
Juliet    : dad, I want to go to garden with my friends to refresh my mind.
King    : yes, my sweetheart, but Tybalt will accompany you.
Scene 2           : Garden
By the permitt from the king, Juliet and friends accompanied by Tybalt go to the garden to meet Romeo, while Romeo is waiting for them.
Romeo             : (monolog) I hope you will come, if you not, maybe we can’t meet anymore, forever, because you are the only one my reason to live in this world.
 (a few minute later Juliet and friends come)
Romeo             : finally you come, I can’t believe it.
Juliet                : yes, I’m here for you.
Romeo             : what do you mean?
Juliet                : I read your letter, so I come. you love me, right?
Romeo             : what?!!! You read my letter? This letter is not for you.
Juliet                : what?!!! So, it’s for who?
Angela             : (shy) so, is it for me?
Romeo             : no, no, no... it’s not for you too...
Daniela            : (more shy) what? Now, I’m the only one, it should be for me. (tersipu malu)
Romeo             : hmmm... it’s possible....
Daniela            : (as shy as possible)
Romeo             : but, unfortunatelly not.
Daniela, Juliet and Angela see each other with a big question in their mind, then say “what?!!!” together.
Romeo             : actually, this letter is for you. (close to Tybalt)
Tybalt              : (confuse) what?!!!
Romeo             : yes, it’s for you.
Tybalt              : I really don’t understand, what do you mean? Why is it for me?
Romeo             : I’m falling in love with in the first sight. I admire you when we meet in the garden, do you remember?
Tybalt              : what? I think you looked at Juliet, you love her.
Romeo             : no, I don’t love women, I love you so much. Would you like to live with for the rest of our life?
Tybalt              : no...! I love woman, go away from me. (go away from the garden).
Romeo             : hey... don’t leave me. Hey....!!!
Scene 3          : somewhere in the town.
Romeo             :God, my heart is broken. I know that I’m just poor, orphan, and lonely man, is it hard to make me happy just once. First, you took my father. Then, my mother. And now let my only love to leave me. There is no reason for me to live in this world anymore.
(Romeo suicides by drinking poison)
Obviously, Juliet follows Romeo to that place. She sees him want to suicide and try to stop it.
Juliet                : Stop! Don’t do that!
Romeo             : (Romeo push Juliet until she fall down and unconsious. Then, Romeo continues his act of suicide)
 Romeo immediately die.
When Juliet consious and see Romeo is died. She become sad. Her heart is broken. She don’t live anymore. She take poison that drunk by Romeo and drink it.
***The End***


Artikel Menarik Lainnya

No comments:

Post a Comment