Monday, April 14, 2014

Teacher's Quote

hai, my blog... long time no see, because of my browser's trouble, I didn't touch for a long time, but now, I'll manage you as often as  I can... :)

ok... now, I wanna share some quotes for teacher or teacher candidate for better teaching... check it out...!

“A good teacher is like a candle- it consumes itself to light the way for others.” –Anonymous-
“A good teacher is who always learn” –Faisal Rahman, S.Pd-
“What the teacher is, is more important than what he teaches” –Karl Menninger-
“A hundred years from now it will not matter what my bank account was, the sort of house I lived in, or the kind of car I drove… but the world may be different because I was important in the life of a child.” –Kathy Davis-
“A good teaching is more a giving of right questions than a giving of right answers.”      –Josef Albers-
“It is the supreme art of the teacher to awaken joy in creative expression and knowledge.” –Albert Einstein-
 “Teaching should be full of ideas instead of stuffed with facts.”
“The best teachers teach from the heart not from the book.”
 “The dream begins with a teacher who believes in you, who tugs and pushes and leads you to the next plateau, sometimes poking you with a sharp stick called truth.” –Dan Rather-
 “In teaching you cannot see the fruit of a day’s work. It is invisible and remains so, maybe for twenty years.” –Jacques Barzun-
“The mediocre teacher tells. The good teacher explains. The superior teacher demonstrates. The great teacher inspires.” –William Arthur Ward-
“A teacher affects eternity; he can never tell where his influence stops.” –Henry Brooks Adams-
“I touch the future. I teach.” –Christa McAulife- 

Artikel Menarik Lainnya

No comments:

Post a Comment